Interested in joining Team Daytona at the North West's Premier Indoor Kart Racing Venue? Our current vacancies are listed below.
TRACK MARSHAL – DAYTONA MANCHESTER
Hours: Part-time/Flexible – MUST be available evenings & weekends.
Location: Daytona Manchester, M17 1NF
Daytona Manchester is currently looking for friendly, confident and reliable staff to join our fast-paced Track team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the race circuit whilst events are running
- Issuing the correct flags to drivers whilst they are racing on circuit
- Relaying information carefully and correctly back to the Race Director
- Keeping up track appearance to the company’s high standards
Skills and Essentials:
- Be presentable, professional, reliable & confident liaising with customers
- Have the drive and commitment to be successful to further develop their skills
- Have excellent first class communication, people and team working skills
- Be self-motivated and have the desire to be the best
- Have bags of enthusiasm and the ability to have fun whilst working
- Have the ability to work closely as a team in order to provide a safe racing environment for our customers.
- Be available to work evenings and weekends in addition to weekdays
Experience is not necessary as full safety and track training will be provided for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: TMMCR18