Interested in joining the team at Daytona Sandown Park? Our current vacancies at our Surrey Circuit are below.
Job Ref: SESP2017
Location: Daytona Sandown Park, More Lane, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8AN
Salary: Basic plus uncapped commission. OTE £35,000 plus
Hours: 40 hours per week
Responding to telephone and email enquiries selling Daytona’s exciting product portfolio to a broad range of customers
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience and excellent communication skills; a professional and confident telephone manner is essential as is a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Subsidised gym membership
Free parking on site
28 days holiday per annum
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: SESP2017.
FRONT OF HOUSE & SALES ASSISTANT – DAYTONA SANDOWN PARK
Location: Daytona Sandown Park, KT10 8AN
Hours: Full time/Flexible positions available – Applicants must be able to work evenings & weekends
Hourly rate: £competitive plus uncapped sales commission on merchandise.
Daytona Sandown Park is currently looking for professional, confident and reliable team members with effective communication skills at all levels to join our fun and busy Front of House team. Daytona is a dynamic and sometimes demanding environment that requires energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals with the ability to thrive under pressure. The successful applicant will be smart in appearance and possess a naturally professional personality.
Staff are required to be flexible with occasionally long weekend hours. You are required to have effective verbal and written communication skills.
Experience within a customer facing role is advantageous, but is not essential for the ‘right candidate’ as full training on products and services will be provided.
Duties of the role include:
- Meet & greet customers promptly upon arrival.
- Provide friendly and first class customer service
- Sign in drivers to their scheduled events, issuing race uniform and assisting with any other requirements
- Manage phone, email and face-to-face enquiries effectively
- Upsell and cross-sell events and merchandise to ensure that sales and individual targets are met
- Ensure all Front of House and customer facing areas are maintained and well presented at all times
- Adequate stock levels must be maintained at Front of House including assisting with stock take/rotation
- Ensure all race suits are maintained and ready for race events
- Provide administrative support to the venue management team
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting Ref: FOHSP17