Interested in joining the team at Daytona Sandown Park? Our current vacancies at our Surrey Circuit are below.
GO KART MECHANIC/ ENGINEER – DAYTONA SANDOWN PARK
Location: Daytona Sandown Park, KT10 8AN
Hours: Part Time – MUST be able to work evenings & weekends
Salary: Negotiable – based on experience
Daytona Sandown Park are currently looking to enhance the Engineering Team and require a part-time, flexible mechanic for our 7 day operational business.
You will be required to carry out all aspects of the day to day maintenance of our kart fleet, ensuring the workshop is kept safe and tidy at all times. You must ensure all targets are met and that you are able to work to tight deadlines. The position will report directly to the Head of Engineering.
The successful candidate must:
- Have mechanical experience within the corporate / race kart or motorsport sectors.
- Be flexible and able to work evenings & weekends in addition to weekdays.
- Be able to follow instruction quickly and effectively.
- Be highly motivated and work well in a team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Ensure that the karts are maintained to the highest standards of safety.
- Be able to work unassisted and ensure all targets are met without fail.
- Have excellent problem solving abilities quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date on a daily basis whilst ensuring that all paperwork is completed correctly and within the required timescales.
- Have maintenance level mechanical and engineering experience.
- Applicants MUST have own tools and be willing to purchase any tools required to carry out daily maintenance on the karts.
- Must be flexible and adaptable in their approach to work.
Full training will be given in all areas of the role
Flexibility with working hours is essential to meet company needs
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a covering letter and up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the job ref: ENGSP17
Job Ref: SESP2017
Location: Daytona Sandown Park, More Lane, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8AN
Salary: Basic plus uncapped commission. OTE £35,000 plus
Hours: 40 hours per week
Responding to telephone and email enquiries selling Daytona’s exciting product portfolio to a broad range of customers
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience and excellent communication skills; a professional and confident telephone manner is essential as is a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Subsidised gym membership
Free parking on site
28 days holiday per annum
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: SESP2017.
FRONT OF HOUSE & SALES ASSISTANT – DAYTONA SANDOWN PARK
Location: Daytona Sandown Park, KT10 8AN
Hours: Full time/Flexible positions available – Applicants must be able to work evenings & weekends
Hourly rate: £competitive plus uncapped sales commission on merchandise.
Daytona Sandown Park is currently looking for professional, confident and reliable team members with effective communication skills at all levels to join our fun and busy Front of House team. Daytona is a dynamic and sometimes demanding environment that requires energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals with the ability to thrive under pressure. The successful applicant will be smart in appearance and possess a naturally professional personality.
Staff are required to be flexible with occasionally long weekend hours. You are required to have effective verbal and written communication skills.
Experience within a customer facing role is advantageous, but is not essential for the ‘right candidate’ as full training on products and services will be provided.
Duties of the role include:
- Meet & greet customers promptly upon arrival.
- Provide friendly and first class customer service
- Sign in drivers to their scheduled events, issuing race uniform and assisting with any other requirements
- Manage phone, email and face-to-face enquiries effectively
- Upsell and cross-sell events and merchandise to ensure that sales and individual targets are met
- Ensure all Front of House and customer facing areas are maintained and well presented at all times
- Adequate stock levels must be maintained at Front of House including assisting with stock take/rotation
- Ensure all race suits are maintained and ready for race events
- Provide administrative support to the venue management team
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting Ref: FOHSP17