NEW CHAMPIONSHIP FOR 2021
DMAX GT50 Championship – NEW FOR 2021
Daytona Tamworth has introduced a brand new Championship series for 2021.
- 9 ROUNDS of Championship racing
- DMAX-GT go-karts – the fastest Arrive&Drive go-karts available in the UK
- 10 minute practice/qualifier and a 50 minute race
- Points awarded to drivers based on their finishing race positions
- All races will qualify for the SWS Championship
- £135 per round
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
A £10 early bird discount is available (£90 for the Championship). Drivers need to book the rounds more than a month before the race start date.
- Drivers must be 16+ years of age (drivers aged 14+ that are part of the Junior GT Inkart are permitted to enter but must meet the ballast requirements)
- All drivers will race in one race category with a minimum weight of 85kgs*.
- Any drivers who weigh less than 85kgs will be required to weight up to this level.
- When determining the weight of a driver, all relevant race clothing, including helmet, suit, gloves, boots, knee pads and seat inserts may be weighed.
- There will be a trophy awarded at the end of the season for the best placed super-heavy driver.
- Anyone weighing over 95kgs* will be eligible provided they have completed the minimum 5 entries.
- We can provide ballast up to 22.5kg + a seat insert at 2.5kg if required