Daytona Motorsport and Motor Trader are delighted to announce a brand new event for the motor industry: The Daytona Motor Trader Challenge
On 19th October 2016, up to 30 teams from the Motor Industry will race over three hours on the 1200m International Circuit at Daytona Milton keynes to find the fastest team in the industry.
Racing in Daytona’s Sodi rt8 390cc karts, the winners will be the team who work together to complete as many laps as possible – minimising time spent in the Pits and avoiding penalties and accidents!
All teams will also be entered into the Daytona Motor Trader F1 Pit Stop Challenge – changing all four wheels on an F1 Car against the clock.
Teams of up to 6 drivers are invited to book their place on the grid for this inaugural industry networking event comprising:
- Comprehensive Driver Briefing
- Practice Laps for all drivers
- Three Hour Race in Daytona’s superb Sodi RT8 390cc karts
- The Motor Trader F1 Pit Stop Challenge
- Grand Prix Barbecue
- Unlimited tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Daytona Motor Trader Challenge T-Shirts for all drivers
- Bespoke Awards for the top three teams and for the F1 Pit Stop Challenge Champions.
Entry costs just £950 plus VAT per team. Please call Mark Wimblett on 03303327870 to reserve your place on the grid.