Junior Go-Kart Racing in the School Holidays
Daytona’s Race School is an exhilarating, exciting and unique one-day go-karting activity camp for children and teenagers during the school holidays.
Suitable for ages 8-15, this full-day kart racing course is designed to improve young racers go-karting ability, lap-times, steering, racing line, speed, acceleration and overtaking. With tuition from an expert racer, Daytona’s Race School is the perfect go-kart education for aspiring Formula One drivers, or those looking to have fun racing go karts at half term, Easter holidays, Summer holidays or Christmas holidays.
Daytona’s experienced instructors will teach juniors the fundamentals of go-karting, with a comprehensive itinerary packed full of racing instruction including lessons in racing lines, overtaking and race craft. They’ll also have the opportunity to test their skills on one of our full-sized adult go-kart tracks, ending the day with a final assessment and a podium presentation.
Countless professional F1 drivers credit go-karting in their youth for their success today. Daytona’s Race School is the first step towards competitive go-karting for kids. Graduate from Race School, and you’ll earn the right to compete in Daytona’s Go-Kart Racing Championships.
How your child will improve at go-karting:
● Lessons on kart control, race craft, racing lines and overtaking
● A guided step-by-step track walk to improve cornering
● Practice sessions on both the junior and Grand Prix full circuits
● Racing advice from experienced tutors
● Freshly prepared lunch
● Racing on adult full circuits
● Trophy podium presentation
● Certificate presentation to successful attendees and potential to be invited to join Daytona’s InKart Championships.
Call: 033 033 27870
|Friday, 29th December||Thursday, 28th December||Friday, 29th December|