OUTDOOR GO-KARTING FOR ADULTS AND JUNIORS - FROM BEGINNER TO SERIOUS ENTHUSIAST
DAYTONA is widely regarded as the best outdoor go-karting circuit in Birmingham. By car, the venue is easily accessible from the M42, or the A38 (followed by A453 and A5) which runs directly from Birmingham City Centre.
Outdoor Karting Midlands
The circuit is a 1000-metre-long outdoor track and allows up to 25 drivers or teams to race in the fastest public go-karts available in the UK. The full track layout includes long fast straights perfect for overtaking, and 11 challenging corners to test all levels of skillset – from go-kart beginner to serious enthusiast.
DAYTONA caters for adult and junior drivers as well as large group bookings – both corporate events and private parties.
Go-Karting Offers Birmingham
Products include our standard timed practice sessions, which allow drivers to test their skill and record their fastest lap times, as well as a variety of ‘Open Races’ which are exciting ‘open-to-public races’ for customers who want the thrill of competitive racing. Daytona rarely offers go-karting deals for their Birmingham circuit because the go-karts are the best in the UK. Customers choose Daytona for the thrill of driving premium go-karts on the premium outdoor circuit.
Junior Go-Karting Birmingham
Juniors are well catered for at Daytona with everything from beginner tuition days right through to our Junior Championship series. Some of our junior go-kart events are listed below:
- Fun Club – a 60 minute fun-filled go-karting tuition experience for juniors and includes timed practice, grid starts and a mini race. Cadet Fun Club – 8-11yrs – £60.00pp, Junior Fun Club – 12-15yrs – £60.00pp
- Bambino Induction – a 45 minute introduction to go-karting for 6 – 7 year olds. We make the Bambino Induction compulsory for any Bambinos who would like to drive on our circuit
- Bambino Arrive & Drive – 20 minute timed practices for Bambinos who have completed the Bambino Induction. Improve and have fun on-track with other children
- Junior Induction – an optional 30 minute introduction to go-karting for 8 – 15 year olds
- Junior Arrive & Drive – 20 minute timed practice for Junior drivers aged 8 – 15 years old (please note that the Junior Induction is not manadatory for junior drivers 8+ years old)
How much is Go-Karting?
Daytona has different prices depending on the products customers choose. We have events and experiences for juniors and adults and we also offer two different go-kart fleets for adults depending on experience.
Our SODIKART RT8 fleet is available for customers 14+ years old. They are a considerable ‘step-up’ in performance compared to indoor go-karts which have smaller engines for smaller race tracks. Our premium line of SODIKART go-karts have 390cc four-stroke engines and a top speed of 50mph. They’re the perfect choice for individuals who are racing at Daytona for the first time, or, large mixed groups who may be coming to Daytona for a corporate event or birthday party.
The events and experiences we offer in our SODIKART RT8 go-karts are:
- SODIKART Practice Sessions (a timed session allowing drivers to practice and record their fastest lap-time)
- SODIKART Sprint Open Race (regular public races we offer which includes a ten minute practice/qualifying followed by a 20 minute race)
- SODIKART D40 Open Race (regular public races we offer which includes a ten minute practice/qualifying followed by a forty minute race
Our DMAX-GT go-karts are exclusive to Daytona Motorsport. The DMAX-GT fleet is available to customers 16+ years old with previous outdoor go-karting experience. They have high performance two-stroke engines and have a top speed of 70mph. They are the fastest go-karts available to ‘Arrive & Drive’ in the UK (please note, bookings are required).
The events and experiences we offer in our DMAX-GT go-karts are:
- DMAX-GT Practice Sessions (a timed session allowing drivers to practice and record their fastest lap-time)
- DMAX-GT Sprint Open Race (regular public races we offer which includes a ten minute practice/qualifying followed by a 20 minute race)
- DMAX-GT D40 Open Race (regular public races we offer which includes a ten minute practice/qualifying followed by a forty minute race)
To see all prices for adults and juniors please follow the link below: