Hype Motorsport Competition
Hype Motorsport is a brand-new motorsport company that provides premium track day experiences and track car hire to racing enthusiasts. Hype Motorsport events are run sustainably and are certified carbon neutral so guests can experience the thrill of racing on some of the finest circuits in the UK, safe in the knowledge that they are not contributing to the detriment of the environment.
Daytona CEO, Charles Graham, was invited to Anglesey in Wales to find out more about this incredible new concept and catch up with Hype Motorsport founder Ben Hyland. Watch the video below to see more information on what Hype Motorsport have to offer!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A HYPE MOTORSPORT TRACK DAY EXPERIENCE?*
- Drive all 3 Hype track cars at least once
- Minimum 2x morning PLUS 2x afternoon track sessions
- Professional instruction
- Driver’s lounge including race simulator sessions
- Hospitality and concierge
- Helmets, in-car comms, video footage
- On-track insurance with option to reduce excess
- Gift box with 12-month ClimatePositive road car badge
- Full corporate days available between March and October
* Information supplied by Hype Motorsport. Correct at time of publication. July 2022. Visit hypemotorsport.com for more information.
HOW TO ENTER THE DAYTONA MOTORSPORT PROMOTION
The driver (Required to be 21+ years old and holding a valid UK Driving License) who participates in the most go karting events (see Terms & Conditions for eligible events) at Daytona Motorsport throughout 18th July 2022 to 31st August 2022 will WIN a Hype Motorsport premium track experience worth £1,000. Terms & Conditions apply. Limited to 1 entry per person. In the case of multiple drivers having completed the same number of events, a winner will be drawn from those drivers at random.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1 x Prize is available for a Hype Motorsport (3 Car) Driving Experience.
- The Daytona ‘Hype Motorsport’ promotion entry period runs from 18th July at 12.00am to the 31st August 2022 at 11.59pm.
- Drivers must be a UK resident with a UK postcode and at least 21 years old and hold a valid Full UK Driving License. Drivers under the age of 21 or unable to provide proof of a valid Full UK Driving License (in their name) will not be eligible to win the the competition and an alternative winner will be drawn until the competition eligibility conditions are met.
- The prize is not transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of the prize is exchangeable.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize
- The Daytona Motorsport events which qualify for the promotion are - Arrive & Drive, Practice Sessions, Open Sprint Races, Championship events and the D40 Open Races.
- Exclusive events and special events do not qualify for the promotion.
- Drivers will be automatically entered into the promotion without having to fill out any additional entry forms for the competition.
- The winner will be contacted by email or by telephone after the competition closes.
- The winner will be announced on our Social Media channels once the competition closes, after the winner has been contacted.
- The promotion is not open to Daytona staff, or friends and family of Daytona employees.
- If we deem that the Terms of the promotion have been compromised by the winner, we reserve the right to remove the prize and redraw the winner
- The decision on the winners of the Promotion will be selected solely by Daytona Senior Management on the criteria as above. Their decision will be final.
- The prizes are non-transferrable for any other prize or monetary value.
- If we are unable to contact the prize winner within 14 days of the prize draw taking place, we reserve the right to re-draw the prize until a new winner under the above Terms and Conditions is found.