DAYTONA 24 HOUR RACE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply only to the 24 Hour Race at Daytona in 2023. I confirm my entry to the Daytona 24 Hour Race as per the following conditions:
1. I understand that agreeing to this document forms a contract between me and Daytona Milton Keynes Ltd. and I agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. At the time of booking I agree to pay a deposit according to the kart type I book as follows:
2A. At the time of booking I agree to pay a deposit of £100.00 per N35-ST team entry, followed by a second payment instalment of £925 per team entry no later than 31st December 2022 and another payment instalment of £925 no later than 28th February 2023.
2B. At the time of booking I agree to pay a deposit of £100 per DMAX team entry, followed by a second payment instalment of £1,350 per team entry no later than 31st December 2022 and a final payment instalment of £1,350 per team entry no later than 28th February 2023.
3. I understand that upon receipt of this signed contract and a £100 deposit per team, Daytona will reserve my team(s) in the race, and I may select one Pit Plot of my choice per team entry, subject to availability.
4. I accept that my entry is non-refundable and I agree that full fees remain payable even if I/my team(s) choose not to participate in the race. I understand that failure to maintain this payment schedule will result in the team’s selected Pit Plot being re-allocated to another entrant. If the scheduled payment is not made within 7 working days of the above schedule, the team’s entry will be withdrawn and I am liable for the full cost of the team’s entry.
5. I accept that all members of my team(s) must read, understand, and adhere to all the race rules and regulations. Team drivers must also sign a risk awareness declaration, attend all safety briefings and complete practice laps in order to race.
6. I accept that Daytona may reasonably alter the race format at their sole discretion and that the event timings may change due to force majeure or necessity.
7. Daytona reserves the right to cease providing racing, hospitality, or any other service to any individual at any time.
8. Daytona accepts no responsibility for personal property. Users of the car parks and lockers provided do so at their own risk.
9. If Daytona Milton Keynes cancels the race due to force majeure then full fees remain payable and Daytona Milton Keynes will reschedule the event.