Book online Call us
Daytona Championships

Daytona Championships


For all Daytona Championship photos and more, please click here.

Milton Keynes

InKart Round 1 

It was all sunshine for a new season of InKart, which saw many new drivers start their championship fight as well as some returning champions.


Lewis Bowey took the first heat of the day in the Junior class, winning by just a second over Tudor Geanta, Arthur Caluch took 3rd a further ten seconds back on the battling pair infront. Returning cadet champion, Rayaan Malik, took the win from Charlie Marden and Leo Sibthorpe in the cadet category.

Tom Justice won the second heat following a dominant performance, 6 seconds in front of his nearest rival Charley Murray, Tyler Rickard finished in 3rd just 5 tenths off Murray. In the cadets, Gillen Townshend won from Jacob Noble with Ryan Cafferkey in third for the cadets.

Lewis Bowey won yet another heat, giving him the perfect start for the day and putting him in the best position for the finals. He just managed to beat Arthur Caluch to the line by a tenth of a second, Tudor Geanta picked up yet another podium in the heats. Rayaan Malik took the heat in cadets from newcomer Arel Kesimigil who set a blisteringly quick lap time of a 59.928, Leo Sibthorpe finished in 3rd.

Charley Murray took the race win in the final heat of the day swapping positions from the second heat from Tom Justice who finished in 2nd, Tyler Rickard yet again picked up another 3rd place. Gillen Townshend yet again won in the cadets over Ryan Cafferkey with Jacob Noble in 3rd.

B Final:

Tyler Rickard dominated the B final winning by over 15 seconds take a well deserved race victory, Abbie Boyd finished in 2nd place after a very impressive drive and picked up her first podium in the series, George Wilamowski  marked his return to the series with an impressive 3rd place.

Arel Kesimgil in his first ever round in InKart won the B final after showing some incredible pace and matching even the quickest in the A Final. Charlie Marden took 2nd place with Caden Kavanagh taking 3rd also in his first ever InKart round.

A Final:

Tom Justice won the A final from Lewis Bowey by just 3 hundredths after a drag race to the line, but the positions were swapped over as Tom Justice received a penalty allowing Bowey to take his first ever A final win in the junior category. Charley Murray finished 3rd just 3 tenths of the eventual race win.

Gillen Townshend dominated the Cadet A final winning by over 12 seconds as he looked to try and improve on his 3rd place in the championship last season. Jacob Noble took his first ever A final podium in 2nd place after showing some exceptional improvement over the last few rounds, Rayaan Malik finished in 3rd place.

SuperChamps Round 1 

SuperChamps season 2 kicked off this weekend at Daytona Milton Keynes featuring the returining D40 format for round 1. A one shot qualifying meant it was up to the drivers focus and nerve to put them in a good position for a light to flag 40-minute race.

DMAX Lightweights


James King took the pole for the first round of the season leading Daytona veteran Lee Schnitzler by 2 tenths of a second. Harry Asher came in 3rd in only his second ever round of DMAX SuperChamps. Last season’s champion James Bettison finished in 4th, six tenths off King’s pole lap.


It was an epic battle for the race win between James King and James Bettison who made an impressive charge from 4th, as each one of them looked to gain the advantage at the start of season. It was King in the end who took the race win just 2 tenths in front of Bettison after a thrilling final lap.

Harry Asher finished in 3rd on track after a race long battle with Lee Schnitzler in 4th with newcomer to the DMAX category, Daniel Varlan, coming in 5th. However, a very strange situation occured with 3rd to 5th all receiving penalties for track limit infringements promoting Tamworth regular Benjamin Tomkinson-Gray from 6th to 3rd with the other drivers all dropping down a position.




After the closing of the Junior Sprint league championship and the lowering of the weight limits in the SODI category, many of the drivers took the next step into SuperChamps to continue their battles. Charlie Csepreghi proved his nerve as he took the pole by 5 tenths of a second over Max Lindgren with Liam Weatherall in 3rd in only his second ever start in the SODI karts.

In the Heavyweights Scott Woosey took the pole by 2 tenths over Giles Coke and Aseem Badshah in 3rd.


Max Lindgren took the race win after some incredible pace but was given a penalty that knocked him down into 2nd place. Charlie Csepreghi who would have inherited the win, also received a penalty for jumping the start which demoted him to 5th place. This left Liam Weatherall in only his second ever SODI start to take the first win of the season. Jacob Csepreghi inherited 3rd place after his brother’s penalty.

In the heavyweights Scott Woosey took the race win with a dominant performance 30 seconds in front of his next competitor, Adam Green. Aseem Badshah finished in 3rd place.


DMAX Heavyweights


Ashley Mayston-King started where he left off last season as he took  pole position. Josh Davis took 2nd place a further 4 tenths back with last season’s champion Lee Witney in 3rd.


Lee Witney made a charge through the field to take the race win from Ashley Mayston-King who was a further 3 seconds back after a lengthy battle with Josh Davis who finished in third. Scott Woosey after finishing first in the SODIs finished in an impressive 4th place despite doing back-to-back races. Barry Morris finished in 5th after a race long battle with Gareth Baldwin.



SuperChamps Duos Round 3

It was a late start for the third round of the SuperChamps Duos with the floodlights on full beam lighting up the track. There was a new feature brought into the championship of a pit window to open more opportunities and bring closer racing to the series.

It was a very close battle for pole with the top 3 being separated by just 8 hundredths of a second, reigning DMAX SuperChamps heavyweight driver, Lee Witney, took pole for Ci Group One over the duo of Lee Schnitzler and James King in Team K.B.R.7. Just a few thousandths behind in 3rd was the duo of Josh Davis and Gareth Baldwin

Lee Witney led well off the line for the race start, closely followed behind by Lee Schnitzler and Ashley Mayston-King who had managed to jump Josh Davis at the start of the race.

As the pit window opened 20 minutes into the race, many teams dove straight into the pits to try and give themselves some clean air to make sure they could push as hard as possible.

After all the teams had pitted it was Ci Group Two who gained an advantage, managing to jump the leader (Witney) in the pitstops. Team K.B.R.7 also made their way past the leader and into second place and slowly began to close the gap to Davis who had taken the lead.

It was a thrilling end to the race as a three-kart battle broke out for the eventual race win with them all being covered by just 1 second at the flag.

As the flag dropped on the round it was Ci Group Two who managed to hold off the fast-charging James King for Team K.B.R. 7 ,with Ci Group One close behind in 3rd. However, K.B.R.7 unfortunately recieved a penalty for track limit infringements which demoted them down a position.


Thursday Night League 


As the sun dipped below the horizon, the Milton Keynes circuit illuminated under the floodlights, setting the stage for a thrilling evening of racing in the Daytona Thursday Night League. With dry conditions prevailing, 27 drivers geared up to tackle the challenges of the international layout of the track.

Right from the start, it was clear that the competition would be fierce. Early on, Noah Willis, Charlie Sheldrake, and Jayson Lyon showcased their speed, claiming the top three fastest laps. However, as the race progressed and the track became busier, the leaderboard saw a dynamic shuffle, with Ash Chivers emerging as a contender in the midsection.

Qualifying wrapped up with Charlie Sheldrake securing pole position, followed closely by Noah Willis and Ash Chivers in the third spot. As the race kicked off, Sheldrake wasted no time in asserting his dominance, maintaining his lead through the initial lap. However, Oscar Furby quickly made his presence known, surging into second place, with Ash Chivers hot on his heels in third.

Midway through the race, Furby staged a remarkable comeback, snatching the lead from Sheldrake. The two engaged in a gripping battle, leaving Chivers just a second behind as they fought for supremacy at the front of the pack. Meanwhile, the top five drivers remained within striking distance of the podium spots, setting the stage for a nail-biting finish.

In the closing stages of the race, Sheldrake showcased his skill and determination, reclaiming the lead and ultimately securing victory. Furby put up a valiant fight, settling for second place, while Chivers rounded out the podium in third. With the top three positions fiercely contested throughout the race, Thursday Night League at Daytona Milton Keynes delivered an evening of adrenaline-fueled excitement and thrilling wheel-to-wheel action.



Under the blanket of darkness that enveloped the Milton Keynes circuit, the Daytona Thursday Night League unfolded with 21 drivers ready to tackle the challenges of the international track layout. Following a wet spell earlier in the day, the track had dried up, promising a thrilling and fast-paced race.

Qualifying saw intense competition right from the start, with James King seizing the fastest lap after just two laps. However, halfway through the session, it was Amelia Wolf who stamped her authority, claiming the top spot on the leaderboard.

As the grid formed, anticipation was high. James King secured pole position, flanked by Amelia Wolf in second and Lee Schnitzler in third. As the lights went out and the race commenced, King wasted no time in asserting his dominance, holding onto the lead through the first lap. Meanwhile, Schnitzler made a bold move, overtaking Wolf to claim second place.

The early stages of the race saw intense battles throughout the field as drivers jostled for position. Lee Schnitzler's charge was short-lived as he made an unexpected pit stop, allowing Paul Studd to capitalize and move into the top three, relegating Wolf to third place.

As the race progressed, James King demonstrated his mastery of the track, steadily extending his lead with each passing lap. By the final quarter of the race, King had built an impressive 15-second gap over Paul Studd, with Amelia Wolf trailing closely behind.

In the end, it was James King who emerged victorious, crossing the finish line in first place after a commanding performance. Paul Studd claimed a well-deserved second place, while Amelia Wolf rounded out the podium in third, capping off an exhilarating evening of racing in Thursday Night League at Daytona Milton Keynes.


Thursday Night League

Once again, the weather did not disappoint for a Thursday Night League round at Daytona Tamworth, and with the championship wide open at the two-thirds mark of the season, it was set to be a thrilling night of racing.

N-35 ST

Starting with the N-35 category, Tom Webster put it on pole position with an impressive 1:02.737 – having to deal with pretty intense traffic throughout due to their being a total of nineteen drivers out on the circuit. Blake Southan, one of our major championship contenders, could only manage third, going seven tenths slower than Tom Webster, just a tenth of a second off of Tom Duffy in second. With the three of them so close on pace, it was up in the air as to who would go on to take victory in the twenty-minute sprint.

Into the race, Tom Webster retained the lead into turn one (though only just) and never looked back from this point. He managed to gain a lead that was of about five seconds at one point in the race, getting down into the very low 62 second lap times on his way to a victory, which was only actually of about two seconds in the end thanks to a little bit of traffic in the closing stages. Blake Southan was quite busy throughout the race, struggling to get passed Tom Duffy in the middle part of the session, only finishing about five tenths ahead of Tom at the end of the race. Though it wouldn’t make much difference to Blake in the end, Tom did receive a penalty for a bump and pass on Blake, demoting him into what would become fourth. As fourth-placed Thierry Hopkins also received a bump and pass penalty, this promoted the other major championship contender, Jacob Connellan, into the final podium spot.


Pretty much every single driver was blisteringly fast through the entire DMAX round, but Josh Gora was the best of all of them in qualifying, though only by a tenth of a second to Max Housley in second. They were joined in the top three by Todd White, a really good lap time from a driver who’s gone a little bit unnoticed this season despite consistently being within that upper midfield, challenging for podiums. Tom Duffy and Luke Inglis were the rest of the top five, with just seven tenths of a second separating them in their entirety.

The race start saw Max Housley get the jump on Josh Gora, Max then going on and putting in an almighty shift for the rest of the race in terms of laptimes. Josh Gora’s own lap record, a 54.9 was almost breached throughout the race by Max – who set the fourth fastest lap time in an open session ever on his way to a one and a half second victory. It was impressive from Josh to only be that much behind, finishing in second position in what turned out to be a relatively uneventful drive – some good championship points heading his way. The race was all but uneventful for Todd White, who found himself in an intense battle with Tom Duffy to the line, the two of them drag-racing out of turn one on the final lap of the race, Todd just about taking the final podium spot by less than a tenth of a second.

As expected, it was a very entertaining evening of racing at Daytona Tamworth, and all drivers will be excited to get going again in two weeks time.

Sandown Park

Thursday Night League


As we got underway for Thursday Night League round 8 it was Luka Nic that claimed pole position in the 10 minute qualifying with Dan Giles in 2nd and Matthew Ridley in 3rd.

As the race got underway Matthew dropped down 2 places in the first lap leaving him in 6th. The big mover in the opening few laps was Alfie Shrubb who got a blinding start from 9th place and immediately got into 6th, he was not done there though as by lap 4 he was sitting in 4th place and the fastest man on circuit. By lap 8 he was in 3rd after a daring move on the brakes after the long back straight, by lap 10 he was iun 2nd and with 3 laps to go he made his move for the lead and never looked back taking the flag after a great display of attacking driving. Their was a penalty put against Alfie that would of dropped him to 4th but after a appeal it was revoked and he claimed his win. Luka lost the lead on the opening lap but kept 2nd place for most of the race until Alfie took him on lap 14 a great drive from the Daytona regular who always seems to be on the podium this time in 3rd place. Our 2nd placed driver was Steve Hannon who was moxing it up all race swapping 1st for 2nd and 2nd for first by the time we got to the line he had secured 2nd only 2 seconds off the lead.


Archie Bullard qualified on pole position with Ian Del-Pizzo in 2nd and William Tidnam in 3rd. Will is a heavyweight driver in our SuperChamps championship, so a great effort from him to quality so far up the grid.

As we got underway Archie led from the front and as normal with Archie left the rest of the field behind finishing over 12 seconds in front of 2nd place William Tidnam. Will had a great race himself as he kept 2nd for every lap of the race in a similar vain to Archie in front. He was in his own race as 3rd place Luka was another 12 seconds behind him so lonely but nonetheless a very impressive drive from William. Luka Nic decided he wasn’t happy with just one podium tonight as he found himself sitting in 3rd place at the end of this race. Luka started in 4th but decided he would leave it till the very last lap before he made his move to gain 3rd position from Charlie Foster who took the first spot outside the podium.


For all Daytona Championship photos and more, please click here.

Register to receive our special offers

Sign up here to get the latest news and special offers from Daytona Motorsport delivered straight to your inbox.

Sign me up for special offers at