Daytona Motorsport are delighted to announce The Daytona Cup will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London on 21st November.
**** UPDATE: EVENT SOLD OUT IN TWO DAYS ****
See below for more information
This unique event gives just 75 drivers the chance to race in Daytona′s Dmax karts on The Race Of Champions Circuit on the ROC raceday – Saturday 21st November 2015.
Just twenty five teams of three drivers will be able to race in this one-off event – with trophies presented to the top three teams by David Coulthard – before they enjoy a behind the scenes glimpse of The Race Of Champions – including the chance to watch the Race Of Champions drivers warm up in the same Dmax karts before the public are admitted to the stadium.
The drivers will then settle back for the afternoon to watch all the action in the Race of Champions itself.
The package includes:
- Exclusive early access to the stadium on Saturday 21st Nov.
- A comprehensive Driver Briefing and all safety equipment
- Practice laps on the circuit followed by a 1.5 Hour Team Endurance Race in Daytona’s High Performance Dmax Karts
- Trophies Presented by David Coulthard
- Behind The Scenes glimpses of The Race Of Champions, including the opportunity to watch the ROC drivers, including Sebastian Vettel, Daniel Ricciardo, Felipe Massa and David Coulthard, warm up in Daytona′s Dmax karts before the public gain access to the Stadium.
- Reserved seating for the Race Of Champions
- Plus the option to upgrade to a Race Of Champions Hospitality Package
A team of three drivers costs £1000 plus VAT. If you want to upgrade to VIP hospitality throughout the afternoon, with a seat upgrade to the Start Finish Straight, an Open Bar and snacks throughout the Race of Champions Event, that costs £2050 plus VAT including your team.
We are sorry but there are no more spaces available in this event. The race sold out in two days. If you would like to be on our Priority Notification List, so that you get advance notice of Daytona′s Special Events, please email email@example.com or call Mark on 033 033 278 70 (option 9) and ask him to add you to the list.