Daytona Tamworth’s new InKart Championship for 2018-2019 races off the grid next Sunday (2nd September 2018). Our new 11 round championship offers Cadets, Juniors and Seniors the chance to race in a professionally-run, exciting race series without any of the hassle or expense of owning your own kart.
The Cadets, Juniors and DMAX-GT Championship Round comprise Practice laps, two 10 minute heats and a 15 minute final each month. The Sodi Endurance Championship is open to individuals or teams of two drivers and rounds start with a 20 minute qualifying session followed by a 60 minute race with one mandatory pit stop.
The Cadet Class is open to any drivers aged 8 and over who have graduated from Daytona’s One Day Race School at any of our circuits. The Junior Class is open to Race School graduates aged 12 and over. The Sodi Endurance championship is open to any driver aged 14 and over. The DMAX-GT class is only open to experienced drivers aged 16 and over.
- Eleven Rounds from September to July – best nine scores count towards the championship
- Categories: Cadets, Juniors, DMAX-GT and SODI Endurance
- Format for Cadets/Juniors/DMAX-GT is 10mins practice / 2 x 10 minute heats / 15 minute final
- Format for SODI Endurance is teams of 1 or 2, 20 minus qualifying / 60 minute race
- DMAX-GT all drivers to weight up to 85kgs. Best placed Super Heavy awarded trophy. 95kgs+
- SODI Endurance running two weight classes within the race – split at 85kgs
Entry to the Daytona Tamworth costs just £70 inc VAT for Cadets and Juniors, £80 inc VAT for SODI Endurance and £100 inc VAT for DMAX-GT. Entry fees include everything needed to race.
|Round 1 – 2nd September|
|Round 2 – 29/30th September*|
|Round 3 – 4th November|
|Round 4 – 2nd December|
|Round 5 – 6th January|
|Round 6 – 3rd February|
|Round 7 – 3rd March|
|Round 8 – 7th April|
|Round 9 – 27th/28th April*|
|Round 10 – 2nd June|
|Round 11 – 7th July|
*The Sodi Endurance Championship Rounds 2 and 9 are held on Saturdays. All other rounds and races are on the first Sunday of each month.
To enter the Daytona Tamworth 2018-2019 InKart Championship, please call us on 033 033 27870