NEW CHAMPIONSHIP FOR 2022
DMAX GT50 Championship – NEW FOR 2021
The GT50 Championship will return in 2022 with the same race format as last year. Each driver will compete in a 10 minute practice/qualifier and a 50 minute race and be awarded points for their finishing positions. 9 rounds with best 7 to count per driver. Early Bird discount is available as usual with a £10 discount being applied for bookings made 1 month in advance.
- 9 ROUNDS of Championship racing
- DMAX-GT go-karts – the fastest Arrive&Drive go-karts available in the UK
- 10 minute practice/qualifier and a 50 minute race
- Points awarded to drivers based on their finishing race positions
- All races will qualify for the SWS Championship
- £140 per round
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
A £10 early bird discount is available (£90 for the Championship). Drivers need to book the rounds more than a month before the race start date.
|Round 1||Saturday 22nd Jan|
|Round 2||Sunday 13th Feb|
|Round 3||Saturday 26th Mar – Reverse GP Track|
|Round 4||Saturday 21st May – Alternate Forward Track|
|Round 5||Sunday 12th Jun|
|Round 6||Saturday 23rd Jul – Alternate Reverse Track|
|Round 7||Saturday 24th Sep – Reverse GP Track|
|Round 8||Sunday 16th Oct|
|Round 9||Saturday 19th Nov|
Senior DMAX-GT 125cc Rotax
- £140 per round
- Drivers must be 16+ years of age.
- Drivers aged 14 and 15 years of age may enter provided they have passed a DMAX-GT Assessment and have been authorised by management to race in a DMAX-GT.
- All drivers will race as one with a minimum weight of 80kgs*. Any drivers who weigh less than 80kgs will be required to weight up to this level. When determining the weight of a driver, all relevant race clothing, including helmet, suit, gloves, boots, knee pads and seat inserts may be weighed.
- Trophies will be awarded for the top 3 drivers overall and the leading Super heavyweight driver.
- There will be a trophy awarded at the end of the season for the best placed super-heavy driver. Anyone weighing over 92kgs* will be eligible provided they have completed the minimum 5 entries.
- Any alternate or reverse track layouts may be subject to change if required due to operational restrictions. These changes will be announced prior to the event if they occur.
*We can provide ballast up to 22.5kg + a seat insert at 2.5kg if required
- Sodi World Series qualifying