Daytona's most prestigious Championship
Season 3 of SuperChamps is coming back with a BANG.
SuperChamps is back for the Autumn Season and promises to be bigger than ever. Plus, we're offering our BEST EVER DEAL - buy the full season early, get two rounds free of charge.
We listened to our competitor's feedback from previous seasons and are pleased to announce that 4-stroke karts (SODIs/N35-STs) will no longer share the track with DMAXs for SuperChamps. This will reduce the number of karts on the grid, meaning less congestion and a better racing experience for both classes.
To make this possible, we'll be running the Championship with two race formats:
- 10 Minute Practice
- 10 Minute Heat – Random Grid
- 10 Minute Heat – Reverse Random Grid
- 15 Minute Final Race – Grid order determined by average position achieved in heats.
Grand Prix (NEW)
- 10-minute practice/qualifying
- 15-minute shootout race – Grid order determined by fastest lap in practice/qualifying
- 25-minute feature race – Grid order determined by fastest lap in shootout race.
At Sandown Park and Milton Keynes, each round will be run on different track layouts in order to maximise the racing challenge.
Daytona's media team will have an increased presence at SuperChamps this season, with improved scorecards, more social media features, as well as more photography and videography.
Visit Daytona's photo library to see some of the action shots from last season.
At Sandown Park and Milton Keynes the season is now eight rounds to allow more racing, with the final championship score being calculated from the best seven rounds. Tamworth will remain six rounds.