Interested in joining the team at Daytona Milton Keynes? Our current vacancies are listed below
Daytona Milton Keynes is looking for a:
HOURS: Full Time – Applicants MUST be available to work evenings & weekends
LOCATION: Daytona Milton Keynes, MK13 8NP
SALARY: £negotiable – based on previous experience
Daytona Milton Keynes are currently looking to enhance the Engineering Team and require a full-time, flexible mechanic for our 7-day operational business.
You will be required to carry out all aspects of the day to day maintenance of our kart fleet ensuring the workshop is kept safe and tidy at all times. You must ensure all targets are met and that you are able to work to tight deadlines. The position will report directly to the Head of Engineering.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST:
- Have mechanical experience within the corporate / race kart or motorsport sectors.
- Be flexible and able to work evenings & weekends in addition to weekdays.
- Be able to follow instruction quickly and effectively.
- Be highly motivated and work well in a team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Ensure that the karts are maintained to the highest standards of safety.
- Be able to work unassisted and ensure all targets are met without fail.
- Have excellent problem-solving abilities quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date on a daily basis whilst ensuring that all paperwork is completed correctly and within the required timescales.
- Have maintenance level mechanical and engineering experience.
- Applicants MUST have own tools and be willing to purchase any tools required to carry out daily maintenance on the karts.
- Must be flexible and adaptable in their approach to work.
Full training will be given in all areas of the role.
Flexibility with working hours is essential to meet the needs of the business
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: ENGMK19
We look forward to hearing from you!