AVAILABLE ROLES AT DAYTONA TAMWORTH
Senior Go-Kart Mechanic
HOURS: Full Time, Permanent
LOCATION: Daytona Tamworth, B78 1AR
Daytona Tamworth are currently looking to enhance the Engineering Team and require a full-time, flexible Senior Mechanic/Engineer for our 7-day operational business.
You will be required to carry out all aspects of the day to day maintenance and repair work of our kart fleet whilst ensuring the workshop is kept safe and tidy at all times. You must ensure all targets are met and that you are able to work to tight deadlines. The position will report directly to the Head of Engineering.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST:
- Have mechanical experience within the corporate/ race kart or motorsport sectors.
- Be flexible and able to work evenings & weekends in addition to weekdays.
- Be able to follow instruction quickly and effectively.
- Be highly motivated and work well in a team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Ensure that the karts are maintained to the highest standards of safety.
- Be able to work unassisted and ensure all targets are met without fail.
- Have excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date on a daily basis whilst ensuring that all paperwork is completed correctly and within the required timescales.
- Have maintenance level mechanical and engineering experience.
- Applicants MUST have own tools and be willing to purchase any tools required to carry out daily maintenance on the karts.
- Must be flexible and adaptable in their approach to work.
Full training will be given in all areas of the role. A full job description is available on request. Flexibility with working hours is essential to meet company needs
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV & covering letter to: Careers@Daytona.co.uk quoting job ref: ENGTAM22
Or, to request more information please fill out the contact form below
We look forward to hearing from you