Interested in joining the team at the Midland's Premier Kart Racing Venue? Our current vacancies are listed below.
FRONT OF HOUSE & SALES ASSISTANT – DAYTONA TAMWORTH
Location: Daytona Tamworth, B78 1AR
Hours: Part time/Flexible positions available – Applicants must be able to work evenings & weekends
Hourly rate: £competitive plus uncapped sales commission on merchandise.
Daytona Tamworth is currently looking for professional, confident and reliable team members with effective communication skills at all levels to join our fun and busy Front of House team. Daytona is a dynamic and sometimes demanding environment that requires energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals with the ability to thrive under pressure. The successful applicant will be smart in appearance and possess a naturally professional personality.
Staff are required to be flexible with occasionally long weekend hours. You are required to have effective verbal and written communication skills.
Experience within a customer facing role is advantageous, but is not essential for the ‘right candidate’ as full training on products and services will be provided.
Duties of the role include:
- Meet & greet customers promptly upon arrival.
- Provide friendly and first class customer service
- Sign in drivers to their scheduled events, issuing race uniform and assisting with any other requirements
- Manage phone, email and face-to-face enquiries effectively
- Upsell and cross-sell events and merchandise to ensure that sales and individual targets are met
- Ensure all Front of House and customer facing areas are maintained and well presented at all times
- Adequate stock levels must be maintained at Front of House including assisting with stock take/rotation
- Ensure all race suits are maintained and ready for race events
- Provide administrative support to the venue management team
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting Ref: FOHTAM17