Interested in joining the team at the Midland's Premier Kart Racing Venue? Our current vacancies are listed below.
FRONT OF HOUSE ASSISTANT – DAYTONA TAMWORTH
Hours: Part time/ Flexible positions available
Location: Daytona Tamworth, B78 1AR
Daytona Tamworth is currently looking for a professional, confident and reliable team member with effective communication skills at all levels to join our fun and busy Front of House team. Daytona is a dynamic and sometimes demanding environment that requires energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals with the ability to thrive under pressure. The successful applicant will be smart in appearance and possess a naturally professional personality.
Staff are required to be flexible with occasionally long weekend hours. You are required to have effective verbal and written communication skills.
Experience within a customer facing role is advantageous, but is not essential for the ‘right candidate’ as full training on products and services will be provided.
Duties of the role include:
- Meet & greet customers promptly upon arrival.
- Provide friendly and first class customer service
- Sign in drivers to their scheduled events, issuing race uniform and assisting with any other requirements
- Manage phone, email and face-to-face enquiries effectively
- Upsell and cross-sell events and merchandise to ensure that sales and individual targets are met
- Ensure all Front of House and customer facing areas are maintained and well presented at all times
- Adequate stock levels must be maintained at Front of House including assisting with stock take/rotation
- Ensure all race suits are maintained and ready for race events
- Provide administrative support to the venue management team
The successful candidate will be required to work evenings and weekends due to the nature of the business.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting Ref: FOHTAM18