Interested in joining the team at the Midland's Premier Kart Racing Venue? Our current vacancies are listed below.
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER – FRONT OF HOUSE/EVENTS – DAYTONA TAMWORTH
Location: Daytona Tamworth, B78 1AR
Hours: Full time – Applicants must be able to work evenings & weekends
This is an exciting opportunity to assist in running our outdoor go-kart track based in Tamworth, Staffordshire. The position would suit an individual who is looking for a diverse and challenging role with responsibility of running and managing the circuit, focusing on all reception and customer facing areas.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be required to assist the General Manager in the day-to-day running of a 7-day operational business.
- You will be responsible for ensuring adequate staffing levels, staff training as well as the safe and smooth running of events at the venue.
- You will be directly responsible for the operation of the venue in the absence of the General Manager.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will be an enthusiastic and flexible individual who is able to work evenings and weekends.
- You will need strong organisational, motivational and management skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels in both verbal and written form.
- You must be able to manage, engage, train and supervise team members with the ability to lead by example.
- You will have a welcoming, confident and charismatic manner as well as the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- You will essentially have an adhering approach to rules & regulations as well as the ability to apply common sense.
Experience within the Motor sport and/or leisure industry would be advantageous, however, full product and service training will be provided to the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: AGMTAM17
A full job description is available on request