AVAILABLE ROLES AT DAYTONA TAMWORTH
Daytona Tamworth is currently looking for a professional, confident and reliable Race Director to join our busy track team. Daytona is a dynamic and sometimes demanding environment that requires energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals with the ability to thrive under pressure.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the race events and track operations.
- To ensure the safe and efficient management of all kart fleets in operation.
- To prepare and manage track staff and to ensure correct staffing levels at all times in coordination with Management.
- Provide training and induction to all new and existing track staff whilst developing training to suit the needs of the business in coordination with Management
- To oversee the presentation of facilities to an exceptionally high standard at all times and ensure that the track is fully compliant with National Karting Association guidelines.
- To ensure all participants are safety briefed in accordance with National Karting Association guidelines
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be from a customer focused background with proven ability to drive standards forward whilst ensuring the management and development of the team through training and coaching.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a positive, friendly and professional manner and culture at all times.
- Be able to stand and deliver safety briefings to large groups of people with absolute confidence.
- Be required to devise and implement procedures & manage & monitor performance of the track team.
- Must be able to work flexible hours for a 7-day operational business.
- Have sound knowledge of Word and Excel
- Have an interest and understanding of motorsport
Full training on product knowledge, services and internal operational computer programs will be given.
A job description can be provided on request.