AVAILABLE ROLES AT DAYTONA TAMWORTH
FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER
HOURS: Full-time – MUST be available to work evenings and weekends as well as weekdays.
LOCATION: Daytona Tamworth, Robey’s Ln, Tamworth, B78 1AR
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Daytona Tamworth is currently looking for a team of friendly, confident, enthusiastic & reliable front of house staff to join our fun and busy team.
Daytona is a dynamic and sometimes demanding environment that requires energetic and friendly staff with the ability to thrive under pressure.
The successful applicant will be friendly, flexible with working hours, smart in appearance, have excellent communication skills, be willing to work hard and possess a professional approach towards customers and employees.
Experience within a customer facing role is preferred but is not essential for the ‘right candidate’ as full training will be provided. Common sense alongside a confident and bubbly personality are essential attributes.
Duties of the role include:
- Meeting & greeting customers on arrival and checking them into their event.
- Effectively answering customer enquiries via telephone and email in a professional manner.
- Ensuring the day-to-day processes are carried out effectively.
- The candidate must be presentable, reliable, confident liaising with guests.
- Have the drive and commitment to be successful to further develop career and skills.
- Have excellent first-class communication, people and team working skills.
- Be self-motivated and have the desire to be the best.
- Have bags of enthusiasm and the ability to have fun whilst working.
- Have the ability to work closely as a team in order to provide a safe racing environment for our guests.
- Be available to work evenings and weekends in addition to weekdays.
A full job description is available on request.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter to Careers@daytona.co.uk quoting the job reference: FOHTAM2021
Experience is not necessary as full training will be provided for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you!